After a couple of days away from the Wasteland, today I returned with a vengeance. Things I did today:
- Mixed paint.
- Shot down a Vertibird
- Got blown up two separate times by the same set of mutants:
- Once by a Missile Launcher.
- Once by a Suicide Mutant.
- Triggered the "Ranger Corps" Trophy (Discovered 100 Locations).
- Tracked down some baseball paraphenalia for a guy who thinks the sport was about each team beating the other to death with bats.
- Cleared out a Brewery.
- Cooked a Mirelurk Omelette.
- Picked a shit-ton of crops.
- Flirted with Paladin Danse.
- Failed at Flirting with Paladin Danse (should have put that Agatha Dress back on).
- Looted Paul Revere's House.
- Triggered the "Animal Control" Trophy (Killed 300 Creatures).
- Followed the Freedom Trail to Old North Church.
All that stuff said, I didn't gain a single level. I think I'm going to have to retire Paladin Danse for awhile. He's great to have by your side in combat but because his Gatling Laser is killing most things before I can, I'm just not getting any experience points with him.